Sideshow Affiliate ProgrammSideshow Affiliate Programm

Many thanks for your support!

Everything to Polystone Statues from ARH Studios / Alles zu Polystone Statuen der Fa. ARH Studios
Averone
Manufacturer

Many thanks for your support!

Beitragvon Averone » Mi 19. Jan 2011, 06:48

Thank you everyone for Arahom and I here!
Its a pleasure to share with you some of our new products and share with you the joy and excitement we have for this hobby!
This year is a very progressive year for ARH Studios. I have been very fortunate to be friends with Arahom and joining his company is like a dream come true!
Our products range form Mythology to heroes! We are pleased to go where most other will not venture and explore!

Please feel free to ask me any questions and comments on our WIPS are very much appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Alex A.
ARH Studios

welcoming

Robin2006
Administrator
Re: Many thanks for your support!

Beitragvon Robin2006 » Mi 19. Jan 2011, 06:54

Hello Alex,

a warm welcome. Very nice to have you here on board and getting all the information about ARH Studios and upcoming Statues at first hand.

Maybe in the future we could do Question/Answer Sessions if time allows.

So once again welcome and have a good time

SpaceShop_Philip
Administrator

Beitragvon SpaceShop_Philip » Mi 19. Jan 2011, 09:52

Hi Alex,

a very warm welcome to our boards! We are really excited to have you here and can't wait for more :)

Your statues are quite impressive und gain lots of interest to our members. Keep up the good work!

Surrender

Beitragvon Surrender » Mi 19. Jan 2011, 10:07

Hi Alex,

a warm welcome from me too :) I like ARH Figures especially i'm interested in the Angel of Death. Hope this figure will look as awesome as it looks right now. And I also hope we will get new facts from new figures from ARH because to be honest until a few weeks ago I never heard of ARH Studios 8-|
Gruss
Lars

Bild

cosmic

Beitragvon cosmic » Mi 19. Jan 2011, 10:16

Hey Alex,

nice to see you here too, your collection is one of the best I have seen so far
(hopefully you start your own thread here: viewforum.php?f=10)

Welcome!

Kostas
Bild

Ronin

Beitragvon Ronin » Mi 19. Jan 2011, 19:15

Hi Alex, welcome to this Board!

Like Lars I did not know anything about ARH until some weaks ago, but some of the statues look really interesting! :)
Gruß, Dennis

Bild

Averone
Manufacturer

Beitragvon Averone » Mi 19. Jan 2011, 21:07

Thank you everyone!!

I am very pleased to be here!
I am a member of many forums but I know I appreciate the forums outside of US the most.
The reason is that you guys are very cultured and I can see how excited you are about new sculpts from ARH.

Now that I am with ARH Studios. I will show my collection but I will be concentrating on ARH Studios as a producer/director along with my good friend and founder of ARH Studios Arahom Radjah.
Many of you know I have a massive collection and there is no reason to think I will stop collecting now because of my association with ARH Studios.

With your support and help someday we will be going after licenses but today we will be creating the very best. With using the same factories that BD and Sideshow use we are going to have a very high quality product.

I will put up my collection for you to see very soon. :)

Zurück zu „ARH Studios“